The Mill House Animal Sanctuary
A registered charity, based in Fulwood, Sheffield, which has rescued, cared for, and re-homed animals since 1948.
Come and visit us, the Mill House farm is open for visitors and dog walking 365 days a year from 10 until 3 p.m curfew.
Little did the 6 year-old Wright twins, Pat and Jane, realise when they rescued a pony called Daisy from the slaughter house in 1948, that their love of animals would evolve into
The Mill House Animal Sanctuary, which subsequently became a registered charity in 1982 and now rescues animals from all over the UK.
Come and visit us, the Mill House farm is open for visitors 365 days a year from 10 until 3 p.m
A date for your diary - we are having a "Fun Day" on October 29 at the Fulwood Old Chapel - 11am to 3pm, 20p entrance, with Bric-a-Brac stall, Stocks competition, Animal petting, Tombola, Auction, Refreshments.
Butch and friend
Plough Day Sept 25th
Plough Day & Country Fair
Holme 1940's Weekend
1st/2nd Oct Grandma's Parlour Stall
Rabbits (lots of them!)
Rabbits for adoption
15th July. Pat on ITV News
ITV interview with Pat link